The Suncoast Estate Planning Council was organized to foster a better understanding of estate planning among its members.
Those persons who make contributions to this Council and are in the following occupations or have one of the following professional designations who spend a significant portion of their professional time in the estate planning process shall be eligible for membership in this Council:
- Attorney at Law
- Trust Company/Division/Department Employee
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Charitable Organization Executive
- Certified Financial Planner
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Emeritus (Retired from any of the above mentioned designations)
The information and opinions expressed by the speakers at Suncoast Estate Planning Council meetings and events are solely those of the contributors, and do not necessarily represent those of the Suncoast Estate Planning Council, its staff, or board of directors, and no endorsement of any speaker's views, products or services is intended or implied.