Purposeful Planning -- Moving Beyond Traditional Planning to Enhance the Client's Estate Planning Experience - VIRTUAL
SHARE THE SPIRIT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
For Children, the holidays are a time for magic and anticipation! There are some children who are unable to leave the hospital and cannot be home to experience the joy of the holidays with their families. Thanks to All Kids Wonderland and the generosity of people in our community, these kids can still experience the excitement of the holidays.
Through the giving spirit of people like you, All Kids Wonderland at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital lets every child feel the joy of the holidays. This festive event allows inpatient families to select free gifts for their child.
While this year’s event may look a little different with social distancing and extra safety precautions, it still holds that holiday magic and excitement for our patients and their families.
You can help create a meaningful and special holiday for our patents by making a donation in one of these ways:
- Purchase items through our Amazon Wish Lists to have toys shipped directly to the hospital and minimize handling (please have them delivered to Johns Hopkins All Children’s by December 10).
- Donate cash or gift cards to allow our Child Life team to shop for goods for specific populations (please make your donation before December 4).
- Register on SignUpGenius to drop off toy donations (drop off dates are November 27-December 10). To ensure the health and safety of you, our patients, and our staff, the following protocols will be enforced for drop-off donations:
- Groups will be limited to two.
- Wear a mask and follow hand washing and physical distancing.
- Only new, unused toys/items will be accepted.
THANK YOU for all you do…all for kids!